3 potatoes peeled and chopped
1 medium carrot chopped
1 cup of frozen green pea and corn
1 cup of spinach
2 chopped tomatoes
1 medium size onion chopped
1 small onion chopped for masala paste
A small piece of ginger
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbs red chili powder
1 tbs curry powder
1 tbs garam masala powder
1/2 tsp haldi
1 tsp whole jeera
6 tablespoons oil
salt to taste
1) Grind the onion, garlic, ginger, chili and curry powder with few spoons of water to a fine paste.
2) Boil potatoes, carrot, peas and corn, spinach with salt and mash it properly and keep it aside.
3) Heat 4 tbs oil in a frying pan add jeera, after a minute add the chopped onion and fry till onion gets translucent and the masala paste, turmeric and fry till nice aroma starts to come out of this paste.
4) Microwave the chopped tomatoes to 2 minutes.
5) Add the cooked vegetables and mix it well and let it cook for about 2 minutes.
6) Add cooked tomato and stir it properly and let it cook for another 4-5 minutes and add the garam masala and rest 2 spoon of oil and switch off the gas and mix it properly. Your Pav Bhaji is ready to serve. Optionally garnish with chopped onion and coriander leaves.