1 cup of cut green beans
1 cup of zucchini chopped
1 cup of chopped potatoes
1 cup of chopped ridge guard (skin removed and chopped)
1 cup of tindora ( cut into 4 pieces)
1 big onion chopped (preferred white)
2 medium tomatoes (chopped and microwave for 2 minutes)
3 cloves of garlic
3 cloves of red chili
¼ tbs cumin seeds
¼ tbs turmeric powder
1 tbs curry powder
Salt as per taste
3 tbs oil
1. Make a smooth paste of the garlic and red chilli.
2. Boil the vegetables with few cups of water till half cook and add salt.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan, add cumin seeds and when done popping add chopped onion and fry for few minutes (till it start changing color to brown)
4. Add garlic paste and fry for few sec and then add curry powder and the add the boiled vegetables, turmeric and about 1 cup of water (use the water leftover from boiling vegetable). Stir it properly and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add micro waved tomatoes to the pan, stir it and let it cook in medium heat for another 5 minutes and your simple mix veg curry is ready to serve with your choice of Rice or Roti.