1 can Rasmalai (10 count)
¼ cup sugar
1 liter milk
A pinch of saffron
1) Open the can and squeeze out the excess syrup from each Rasmalai and keep it aside.
2) Soak the saffron with few tbs of milk in a bowl.
3) Take a wide (at least 10 to 12 inch) steel pan and boil the milk.
4) Add the sugar to the pot, let it boil and all the rasmalai pieces one by one.
5) Reduce the flame to low (so that the milk should reduce without getting boiled, also it will not stick to the bottom too much) and let the milk reduce to about 1 cup milk. It will take about 30 to 40 minutes, keep stirring in between so that the milk will not stick to the bottom.
6) Now switch of the gas and carefully transfer the Rabadi Rasmalai to a different pot.
7) Serve cold, you can garnish it with crushed pistachio.