1 small can tuna 5 oz
1 small onion chopped
1 small tomato chopped
¼ cucumber chopped (tomato and cucumber is 1:1)
1 green chilli chopped (optional)
1 tbs oil
salt as per taste
1. Tuna, chopped onion, tomato, cucumber, green chilli, coriander leaves and little salt and keep it aside.
2. Take a bowl and crack 2 eggs, sprinkle some salt and beat it using a fork for a minute.
3. Take 8’’ flat frying pan and heat oil and put the egg and spread the egg evenly on the pan.
4. Let it cook for couple of minutes and then put the tuna mix into half to omelet and fold the other half of the omelet on top of the tuna mix.
5. Let it cook on medium heat for another 1 minute so that the omelet will get cook properly and Switch off the gas.
6. Transfer the Tuna Omelet carefully into a plate and it’s ready to serve.