Nutrela/ Soya Nuggets- 1 cup
Boiled Potato- 2 medium sized (Peeled and Cut into 2 inch pieces)
1 small can sweet green pea
Cooking Oil- 2-3 tbsp
Onion- 1 medium
Ginger- 1 inch piece
Tomato- 2 medium chopped
Salt as per taste
Turmeric- 1/2 tsp
Red chilli 2
Green chilli 1
Garam masala:- 1/2 tsp
Coriander/Cumin powder or curry powder 1 tbs
Water as per requirement
1) Take a frying pan with 1 tbs oil and fry the Nutrela and it’s hot for about 1-2 minutes and then add 1 glass hot water and let it boil for about 2 minutes and keep it aside.
2) Grind the chillis, ginger, garlic and half of the onion into a smooth paste, take remaining half onion and slice it thinly.
3) Heat oil in a frying pan and put the cumin seeds and sliced onion and fry it in low heat till the color of onion changes
4)Add the grind paste and fry it for 1 minute and add the curry powder, chopped tomatoes, turmeric and fry it for 1 minute or until tomato pieces are tender.
5) Add chopped potatoes into this and fry for some more time.
6) Add a glass of hot water and when boils add the nutrella and green peas, salt and mix well, cover the lid and let it cook in medium heat for 2-3 minutes.7)Now add the garam masala and it’s ready to serve hot with Rice.