2 Large Tomatoes made to a puree
1 Large Onion chopped finely
1 tbs Ginger and garlic paste
½ tbs Turmeric Powder
1 tbs Red Chilli Powder
1 tbs Garam Masala Powder
1 Bay leaf
Coriander leaves to garlish
Salt to taste
2 tbs oil
1) Make a paste with Turmeric, Chilli, Garam Masala powder and Garlic and Ginger paste.
2) Heat Oil in a non-stick frying pand, add bay leaf and chopped onion and fry till onion turn brown color.
3) Add the masala paste to it and fry for about a minute and add tomato puree and fry it for another minute and add 3 cups of water, stir it and bring it to boil and let it boil for about 5-7 minutes in high heat.
4) Now reduce the heat, add salt and carefully break eggs and pour in the boiling gravy.
5) Do it slowly to avoid too much spreading of the white and do it one by one.
6) Cook for about 5-7 minutes or till the yolk forms a farm a round shape.
7) Egg Poached curry is ready to serve, optionally you serve with chopped coriander leaves.