6 egg hard boiled
3 medium potatoes boiled
12 drumstick 2-3 inch long
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
¼ tbs mustard seeds
1 bay leaf
1 tbs garam masala (optional)
1/2 tbs tamarind paste
Salt as per taste
4 tbs oil
2 tomato chopped
2-3 red chilli
2 garlic cloves
1 inch ginger piece
1 tbs cumin/coriander powder (or whole coriander and cumin)
1) Boil drumstick with little salt, 1 cup of water and tamarind for 1 whistle and let it cool down.
2) Grind the ingredient listed under paste to a smooth paste.
3) Cut potatoes into 2 inch big pieces or you can cut into 2 inch size and then boil.
4) Take the shell out of the eggs and poke couple of times in each egg and keep it aside.
5) Heat 2 tbs of oil in a non stick frying pan and then fry the eggs, 2 at a time till golden brown. Keep stirring so that all side of the egg gets nice brown color.
6) Add remaining oil to the same frying pan and let it heat. Add the bay leaves, mustard seeds and let it finish popping.
7) Add the sliced onion and fry it and cover the lid and low the flame and keep it for another 2 minutes till it turns brown add the masala paste and fry it for about 5 minutes in medium flame.
8) Add 2 cups of water and let it boil for about 5 minutes, add salt, turmeric, boiled potatoes, drumstick along with the water and let it get cook for 4 minutes.
9) Add the boiled eggs to the grave and mix it and let it cook for another 5 minutes and sprinkle the garam masala and your egg drumstick curry is ready to serve with Rice.