1 big red onion
3 medium red tomatoes chopped
chopped green chilli as per your need
1/4 tbs cumin seeds
1/4 turmeric powder
red chiili powder as per your need
salt as per your need
few coriander leaves chopped
3-4 tbs oil
1. Grate the onion, if you have problem grating it you can coarsely grind it also without any water.
2. Heat oil in a semi flat non-stick frying pan, add cumin seeds, chopped green chilli and grated onion and fry it till water contents goes away
3. Add red chiili, turmeric powder and chopped tomatoes, salt, mix it and fry for a minute and add 1/3 cup of water , cover the lid and let it cook for 5 min.
4. Now tomatoes have become soft and turned into thick sauce, stir it and crack egg and put it on top of the sauce, put all the eggs on different part of the sauce.
5. Sprinkle salt, cover the lid and let it cook for about 5 min.
6. Now mix it properly, let it cook for another minute and Egg Bhurji is ready to serve. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Note: If you like big chunks of eggs then don't mix too much.