1 lb red radish, cleaned and shredded
1/4 cup besan
1 med onion sliced
1/2 tbs crushed pepper
1/4 tbs cumin seeds
1/2 tbs cumin/coriander powder
salt as per taste
4 tbs oil
4-5 tbs shredded cheese(optional)
1 clove garlic
1 inch ginger
1 small onion
few black pepper
1/4 tbs funnel seeds
5 medium size potatoes
1. Clean potatoes, slice it in half and boil it with salt (make sure it should be boiled too much).
2. Scoop out the middle of potatoes and make a hole in all potatoes.
3. Grind all the things listed under to grind with few spoons of water.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan, add cumin seeds, sliced onion and fry it for few sec and add shredded radish, crushed pepper and stir it.
5. Add ginger/garlic paste, coriander/cumin powder, salt and fry it till it gets fried properly.
6. Add besan and mix it properly and switch off in a minutes.
7. Scoop this mixture into the potatoes and top it with shredded cheese and put it in preheated oven at 350^ for about 5-10 minutes and your delicious stuffed Aloo with radish is ready to serve.