6 bread slices (side removed)
1 boiled potatoes (about 1 cup), peeled and mashed
1/4 cup green pea (frozen or raw)
1/4 cup corn (frozen or row)
1 medium size onion chopped
1 tbs ginger/garlic paste
1/4 tbs cumin seeds
1/4 tbs turmeric powder
1/4 tbs red chilli powder (you can have chopped green chilli)
1 tbs garam masala
cooking oil to deep fry
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 2-3 tbs of oil in a frying pan, add cumin seeds, chopped onion, ginger/garlic paste, sprinkle some salt and fry till onion gets fried properly.
2. Add green pea, corn and fry it for couple of minutes and then add mashed potatoes, add garam masala, salt, turmeric and mix it properly and fry for another couple of minutes and keep it aside.
3. In a bowl take water, put a slice of bread in water and remove immediately and press the bread slices with your hand so that excess water will come off.
4. Put the 3 tbs of potato stuffing into the wet bread slices immediately and close the corners of bread and roll is firmly to give it a cylindrical shape. Repeat the same for all the bread slices.
5. In a frying pan heat cooking oil and deep fry the bread cutlet in medium heat till it gets nice crispy and serve bread cutlets hot with your choice of coriander chutney or tomato sauce.
Note: You can make the stuffing with just the potatoes without green pea and corn.