Sunday, November 14, 2010

White Pumpkin Curry



Ingredients
Pumpkin (white) 1 lb chopped to 1 inch cube
1/4 cup of peanuts
3 red chilli
1/4 tbs mustard seeds
a pinch of hind
1 cup yogurt
salt to taste
2 tbs oil

Method
1. Boil pumpkin in 1 cup of water(sprinkle some salt) till it's just boiled.
2. Make a paste of peanuts and 2 red chilli and add it to the boiled pumpkin and stir it properly.
3. Let the pumpkin gets cool and add the yogurt (whip it properly) and pour it to the boiled pumpkin, add salt as per your taste.
4. Heat oil, add hing, mustard seeds and chilli and fry it till mustard seeds finishing popping and add it to the pumpkin yogurt gravy. The tasty spicy white pumpkin curry is ready to serve with your choice of roti or rice.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Anita
    How are you? I am following you...
    I like this dish..it is new for me..will try soon as soon as I am back from my break
    Have a nice week ahead

    ReplyDelete