1/4 cup of shredded carrots
1/4 cup of shredded patatoes
1 small red onion sliced
2 chopped green chili
1/2 cup besan (gram dal powder)
2 tbs oil salt as per taste
1. Mix besan, salt, shredded carrots, potatoes, onion, green chili and water and make a smooth paste.
2. Take a frying pan and heat oil and make omelet with the above better.
3. Let it cook for couple of minutes and then flip it so will cook from other side.
4. Switch off the gas after couple of minutes.
5. Optionally you can add coriander leaves.